“ADA” SERIES HIGH EFFICIENCY SIGNAL CABLES
1. SATIN CONTACT RCA
Six vertical cuts for a strong and long-lasting coupling: improved conductivity ensures a disturbance-free, sonically superior signal transfer.
2. INJECTION MOLDED COMPACT CONNECTOR
Double PVC connector molding process enables connections protection, ensuring long term performance and reliability.
3. EXTENDED REMOTE TURN ON WIRE to “power up” connected components.
4. PVC INJECTION MOLDED Y-BLOCK
Injection molded Y-block protects the conductors split point and features a cable tie fixing system.
5. SYSTEM WITH DOUBLE ALUMINIUM SHIELD
Double Drain Wire System to drain electrostatic noise. Double shield of 100% Aluminium foil wound on each channel and on outer cable offers high EMI and RFI rejection and greater stereo separation.
6. WINDING TWISTED PAIR TECHNOLOGY
Multiple twisted pair with drain wire winding designed for mobile use: eliminates inductively coupled disturbances of low frequency electro-magnetic fields, providing noise rejection over 102 dB.